Hume Reserve

Day Use Area

5 from 1 users


Riverfront reserve named after Hume Brothers, whose factory was on the site. They were world leaders in cement pipe construction in the 1920s. This is a significant area for the Ngarrindjeri which is acknowledged by Rural City of Murray Bridge formal apology for past injustices committed against the Ngarrindjeri people who resided here for thousands of years before being forcibly evicted in the early 1940's. Interesting information and acknowledgment plaque outlines the great significance of this area. Dog friendly. No camping or overnight parking allowed.

Read more



Lat: -35.114576 Lng: 139.275218

User Reviews



Murray Bridge Council approved houseboat site for limited number of nights.


For more reviews download WikiCamps NOW!

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Get it on the Microsoft Store

Minimum requirements: iOS 12, Android 6, Windows 10