Western access To Goyder River

Point Of Interest

Has not been rated.


Central Arnhem Road, East Arnhem, Northern Territory



To travel the Central Arnhem Road (4WD only) requires crossing many clan lands and a permit from the Northern Land Council (NLC) is required. Permits are free and generally only provide for entry and access to Aboriginal land. This means that unless your permit includes specific conditions that allow for other activities (eg. fishing, hunting, camping, commercial filming) you do not have permission to engage in such activities. If you want to engage in particular activities you need to include that in your permit application.

Read more



Lat: -13.000601 Lng: 134.933291

User Reviews



Take this road if you would like to camp at Goyder River east bank - two shallow water crossings (May)


For more reviews download WikiCamps NOW!

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Get it on the Microsoft Store

Minimum requirements: iOS 12, Android 6, Windows 10