We are committed to keeping the information stored on our systems as safe and secure as possible.
What information do we collect?
- We collect infomation provided by you when you register an account, including a username, email address and photos. (The username does not need to be your real name)
- We collect infomation you post on a site, including comments and photos.
- Unactivated Android devices will send information about your device, including your email addresses, to our server. This information is only used to check if that account has previously been activated. These details are not shared with third parties or used for any other purpose.
- If you use the WikiCamps app, we collect your device ID. This is a unique key given to each device, it does not contain any personal information. It is collected for your benefit and the benefit of our users and it allows you to post anonymously without the need for registering a user account.
What is the information used for?
- Your email address is used to log in to your account and may be used to contact you if necessary.
- Your email address will only be shared with other members if you give us permission to do so. By default it is not visible to other members.
- Any comments and photos you post to WikiCamps will be made available for others to see both inside and outside of WikiCamps.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We will not sell or distribute any of your account information, including username and email address, to any outsite parites unless requested by law.
- Site comments, prices, photos and forum posts you post may be visible to people outside of WikiCamps.
- If we decide to change our policy, we will post these changes on this page.